Thursday, December 17, 2009

UN-No New Game+ :)

There's a light at the end of the tunnel. Apparently, someone at GFAQs uploaded a save game that starts right before the first battle with the two MPs. The guards are already knocked out, but nothing they still have their potions. So it's possible to start at the beginning after the first movie, but before anything significant. I'd like to be able to tweak it, just a hair, to get it to start as AVALANCHE is jumping out of the train. It will likely take some trial & error changing to get it right.

Thanks to secondadvent for alerting me to this save file.

EDIT:
I just finished my Adamant set in Dissidia without using the FuSoYa ghost. Man, that took a while, but I discovered what a kick-butt fighter WoL is! He's my new favorite! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment