Monday, May 2, 2011

New Proud Clod!

By popular demand (a total of one request :) ) the alpha version of PrC 1.5.0 is being released. It might not be perfect, but it's been a year since the last one and I KNOW that one's not perfect.

It can now modify enemy stats! Pretty neat, huh? Formation AI still isn't cooperating and I'm going to address that around the same time as the disassembly (which isn't working at all). A few other things have changed too. See the first post in the official topic for more details.

5 comments:

  1. I know many people are happy with the new version, but no one says anything. It's a shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's also a shame that no one signs their comment or logs in before making said comment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, who do you want this to be ? It's me of course : armorvil. I'm too lazy to make an account here, so I'll stay an anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I know who you are, but there are other people that come that don't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK sorry, I'll sign my posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete